2014/09/27

BB Cream for your hair?! Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme

I've heard of BB cream for your body, and bb cream for the face, and now Pantene is introducing a bb cream for your hair!

I received the Pantene Pro-V Ultimate10 in 1 BB creme line from BzzAgent about a week ago and I've been pleasantly surprised. The last campain I reviewed from Bzzagent was also hair care products, the Herbal Essences naked collection which I was only sort of impressed by(I also lost it when I was travelling).
But seriously I've been loving this Pantene BB Creme!

I use this product to smoothen and tame my hair especially on second day hair if it's been up in a ponytail or in need of a quick fix. I recently dyed my hair red so I don't like washing it too much in fear of color loss.  It's also why I haven't tried the shampoo/conditioner yet because I don't think it's safe on colored hair.  I loove this stuff. The consistency is like that of a lotion/cream and is very lightweight. Upon application my fingers go through my hair so smoothly. It's a miracle in a bottle. I haven't had the best luck with hair conditioners/serums but I've been loving this. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. The scent isn't overpowering either.
I highly recommend this product! I will probably buy this when I run out.


No comments:

Post a Comment