2014/03/16

Spring Trends: Cutout Boots

Untitled #277


Cutout Boots by maaelin 
Cutout boots are a very new and popular trend in street style and bloggers; from the very well known Jeffrey Campbell to Steve Madden, all the big companies are selling them, each with their own unique twist to the look!  I've been eyeing cutout boots for awhile now, simply because I love how effortless they show off skin and that I won't have to worry about my feet suffocating due to the warmer weather.  Cutout ankle boots are such a simple way to add a bit of an edge to an outfit.  Here I have a few of my favourite cutout boots.  I just ordered a pair of cutout booties from Urban Outfitters today!


Chunky shoes
$50 - fashionunion.com



Charlotte Russe back zip boots
charlotterusse.com


Cutout booties
shopjessicabuurman.com




No comments:

Post a Comment